SPECIAL SESSION PROPOSALS
We invite proposals for special sessions. We want to make IEEE M&N 2019 an attractive venue, particularly for special sessions, to disseminate state-of-the-art knowledge on a niche topic related to the theme of the symposium.
Proposals for special sessions must be submitted with an abstract describing the material that will be covered during the time, as well as the expected learning or abilities that will be developed in the participants, and the method of delivery (lecture, discussions, forums, hands-on), (in 3-hour increments, half day, etc.).
Special Session Proposals are due December 31, 2018.
Please include the following information when submitting your proposal:
- Title of the Special Session
- Special Session Details (an abstract highlighting the main topic)
- Significance of the topic
- Special Session organizer’s name, affiliation and contacts
Please submit your proposals to the Special Session Chairs:
- Francesco D’Agostino: [email protected]
- Ricardo Goncalves: [email protected]
- Vincenzo Marletta: [email protected]
The proposals will be evaluated by the Special Session Committee.